Welcome to my life

First of all, is there such thing as true love, or destiny? Such as you're 'meant' to fall in love with a certain person; or you're meant to die on a certain date in a certain way? Which brings me to my next question, what's it like on the other side? Is there even another side? What happens when you die? Is there such thing as heaven or hell? Will there even be such thing as 'you' once you die? Do ghosts exist? Will you be able to do anything once you die and leave this world? Or will your soul simply disappear meaning there's nothing left of you, no thoughts no opinions no life, nothing?
Don't you wish you could predict the future? Just to see how things pan out? But then you think, fuck, if I predict the future and I know everything that's going to happen, where's the fun in life? Life won't be special, you'll know everything, there'll be nothing to look forward to or predict!


I'll leave it here as I go to bed,
x