My quotes...

Whenever something comes up in my head, I've just thought of noting them down... so here they are tell me what you think! I swear on my life I wrote all of them myself!


==========================================================

"You can't keep everything on a leash, you have to learn to set things free."

"Live today like there is no tomorrow."

"The first and second laughs aren't the best laughs, it's the last laugh that counts."

"During life you open new doors everyday, make sure they're worth being followed through."

"When you're older, the hundreds of friends you have will turn to 5 or 6, make sure they're worth keeping."

"Life's like a gift, open it and see what's inside."

"There'll be times when you wanna give up on something bad, but pushing on for the best is what makes us stronger."

"There's only one way you can see the future, and that is by living the future."

"If you choose the right path in life, life will choose the right path for you."

"Girls, money and friends all got one thing in common; they all come and go; but family, that's forever."

"True love is like a deathwish, you can only survive if the end never comes."

"There's a good piece to everything, make sure you take it when you're moving on."

"Sometimes it hurts to know that life goes on, memories fade, and even the smallest thing at the time will haunt you forever onwards."

"Looks may pull someone in, but it's personality keeps them there."

"Life's a game, play to win."

"Life isn't about anything, there's nothing to it, just live it."

"Life always hurts, there's just different depths of pain within."

"Unique goes as far as you allow it to take you."

"I'm not giving up, I'm letting you go"

Feel free to use them if you like them, just credit me yeah.

laters x