true love or...?

There are many secrets within life. The answer to the question as to why there are so many secrets in life may even be a secret itself. An example of what I think is a secret: true love. What is true love? Does everyone have a true love? No. What about people who are single their whole life? They die single. What about people who get married, have kids, then split, never to talk again? Is that true love? No, it most surely isn't. Or maybe it is. It depends on what the meaning of true love actually is, and that again I think is another secret. In my belief, if there is such thing as true love, then true love is the one person you are destined to be with, the person you will be with, til death do you apart. If there is such thing as true love, then it's pretty clear to me that not everyone has one, and there only way in my opinion for there to be such thing as true love for everyone, is if there's someone who you are given a chance to be with, and you must take that chance in order to be successfull, if not, bad luck. I haven't come to a decision yet as to whether there is such thing though.