Wow, I wrote a mini love story..

An example of how everyone's views are different...


A girl and a guy had been going out with each other for a year, and surprisingly, they hadn't once told each other they loved each other. However, the girl had played like it didn't matter, and after a year, she got so fed up with her man not telling her loved her, so she thought she'll be straight out about it, so she told herself,
"Fuck it, I'm gonna tell him how I feel, and if he doesn't love me, I'll move on."

So she struck up the courage one day, and after dinner, she went behind him, and told him she loved him. The man stood there, confused, looking into the distance through his kitchen window. After a brief pause, he turned around to face his girlfriend.
"I wanna tell you something, but don't know if I should...", he said.

She insisted that he say whatever was on his mind. So he told her:
"When you tell me you love me, I don't even know what you mean, in fact I don't even know what love means altogether, who's to say there is even such thing as love? Sure there's a word, and that word is love, but it's a word that cannot be defined in a simple definition, it's a word that everyone brings their own meaning upon. I don't even know if I believe in love, but I'll tell you this. I want the best for you, I'll always be there for you, I'll always put you before anything, I'll always be thinking about you, and you'll always be apart of me... But I can't love you... Because I don't know how to."

And in saying that, the woman smiled the biggest smile she'd ever smiled, and kissed him.

"That's what love is!", she said.