Just something I wrote.

I believed that there was no such thing as perfection,
you came along and gave an answer to my question,
the question being whether a girl could change my view,
but you only made me weary, stronger through and through,
ain't no such thing as Little Miss Perfect,
you ain't nothin' more than a fucking object,
just a girl who's gon create a conflict,
a girl who's easy to predict, that's just my verdict,
a bunch of mind playin' bitches,
they all out to get your riches,
like a 6-4 Impala, I'ma hit the switches,
I'm in control now, laughin' at ya glitches,
used to be times where we'd sit and take pit'chas,
but you ruined it girl, so I had to be the ditcher,
used to play games, yeah you liked it didn't you?
Thought we were stuck together, stronger than glue,
but it's okay, I'm not cryin', I don't need a tissue,
you were a waste of time, you were my main issue,
I bet there's some other guy, somewhere out there,
but little does he know that you don't really care,
everything you's do is nothin' but your way,
if he don't like it you gon' make him hit the highway,
that ain't fair bitch, you got a few screws loose,
a girl like you, once fucked, there's no use,
coz all you do is play these stupid fucking mind games,
you set the fire and let them burn in your flames,
with me it didn't work, I was 1 step ahead,
could sit and cuss, but some things are best unsaid,
either that or there's no point, coz you probably in bed,
sleepin' all day while he make money for the bred,
me and him ain't so different, our daddy's were potheads,
know how to fend for ourselves, dedicated purebreds,
we ain't full of shit, can differ from right and wrong,
but where he falls flat is when he sees your thong,
if you think you gon' control him, girl just think again,
I'ma tell him how it is, and you don't needa know when,
you a waste of space, a bitch who's careless,
I'ma buy you a badge that says Fake Princess,
you say you're the girl of his dreams huh? Prove it.
The smile should be wiped off your face, just remove it,
so boot your ass on outta here, just move it.