Because of you


It's that time of the night. And I'm thinking of you again. Man it's been years since I actually felt like this. That cold, empty feeling of trying to sleep without having spoken a word to someone who means alot to you. The person you've spoken to every single day lately. The person you feel you can open up to and just let everything out to like a never ending river.

You know, time has a tendency to go slow when you miss someone, or when you don't speak to them. I feel like time is travelling ever so slowly right now to be honest, and it's not a nice feeling. I guess the same applies to when you're having fun with someone, time flies... Like it did the other day when I was with you.

Seeing your face in the flesh for the first time in so long was more than beauty to my eyes, more than beauty to my mind... You just allured me. And I hope you will continue to allure me, and strengthen me. Forever.

And now I'll try and get some sleep. But don't worry, the bed bugs ain't gonna be biting me. Coz with you I'm invincible. Haha.

Goodnight.