Oh it's you again

You know they say real girls ain't never perfect, and perfect girls ain't real...

And you know what? They're right. But if I know one damn thing, it's that you're closest to perfect as can be. Why are you so close to perfect? Well, I mean for starters we can talk about anything. We really have convos about nothing. We have conversations about meaningless shit, but the conversation means the world to me because it's with you.

I dream about you sometimes. But usually it's because you're always on my mind before I fall asleep. Your arms are like home to me. I miss home. I want to be in your arms again. But you're far, far away. Out of my reach would be an understatement right now. But I swear by it, I will be in your arms soon... And if not, you will be in mine.

I saw you the other day. Wasn't really for long, but it made me think. I saw your beauty first hand, for the first time in a while. I kissed your soft cheek and you had your arms around me for a second. Altogether I think I only spoke to you for about a minute, but you know what? It made my day. Just seeing you and hearing your voice made my day.

And you know what else? Having you in my life makes me that much happier... More happier than you could imagine. Doesn't matter how shit is right now between us, because you bring light into my life just by being apart of it. And for that, I thank you. Goodnight xo.