Crying...?

I've mentioned this before. I first mentioned it 11 months ago. Yeah. I haven't cried in 4 years. Next year will be my 5th year without shedding a tear. Wow.
I don't know what it is, yeah sure, there's been times where I probably could've cried in the past 4-5 years, but hey, I just don't cry. Why's that I keep asking myself?
Not sure.
Something about me wants to cry. Sort of like a way of getting everything out.
But then does crying really help to get everything out and make you feel better?
I mean, all it is, is water dropping from your eyes and a wide variety of emotions running through your mind, mainly negative emotions, but at times positive too, and this equal balance between the two is what keeps us from crying usually, but sometimes we go off balance, either to something too positive or something too negative, and people have been known to "shed tears" as a result of this.
So why do people say crying helps?
I guess I'll never know unless I cry again and see how it feels...
But hey, when am I going to cry?
Will I ever cry?
If so, what will I cry over?

All in due time...?