This blog...

It's really quite funny, this blog. Well, not so much funny, more interesting. You see, at the time I started it, I wasn't in what I'd call a happy state, it was New Year's Day, and I was at home, pissed off. Mind you this was really early in the morning. All I felt like was writing a few things that I wanted to get off my chest, and hey, now it's turned into like a little story sort of thing. It's my life. It's my feelings. It's my views. It's my everything.

Now it's not far til the next year which will be a year since I started this, I'm curious as to what next year has in store for me. This year I've experienced noteable changes within myself, my confidence, my actions, my views and whatnot.

I've gone through alot of shit this year that I would never have expected to, but hey, I guess alot of people have, and that's part of the non-stop cycle of life on this planet.