Staying Strong (Wrote this a while back)

You broke my heart, you tore my soul but I just kept goin',
straight to the floor, I fell down hard with the tears flowin',
not gonna whine and bitch about how much I loved ya,
I was in love, some say whipped but I'm now above ya,
can't take it any longer so go head put it behind you,
I'll find someone, didn't take me that long to find you,
waste of cash, waste of trust, waste of all my time,
it felt good to have you with me, just to call you mine,
but fuck it now I'm moving on never to look back,
as red as my heart was you just turned it black,
but in time I'll revive from this heart attack,
it wasn't faital but it damn sure made me think,
I cried so much alone I even washed out the sink,
back in the game now livin life as a single man,
enjoying my life, doing anything I know I can..