Miss Thursday


I used to think that you was mad,
Used to think you were the best I ever had,
But what I learned is true,
Theres other girls than you,
Tell me 'bout our memories, what the fuck is there to share?
Tell me 'bout all the times I needed you, and when you weren't there.
Tell me 'bout our empty history,
Tell me 'bout your sudden mystery,
We used to go out and it was like you were on display,
Every guy used to stare, it was a ritual every Thursday,

I can't say I wasted my time, just that the feelins are no longer,
But I can imagine from our experience, you must be feelin' stronger,
I bet you can kiss better, bet you make love better,
But I guess the real question is, girl does he make you wetter?
There's a point where you realise, who's worth the effort,
And who's not, in other words you only gon' get hurt,
For real I learnt alot from ya, and that includes the past,
But if one thing's for sure, you definitely won't be my last,
The day you messaged me, it sent through an uncontrollable feelin',
How did you read my mind? You kept me up at night, starin' at the ceilin'

Sometimes you sent me crazy emotions,
Sometimes I'd wanna massage your body with lotion,
Sometimes I couldn't bare the sight of your name in my phone,
Sometimes I wished you'd leave me the fuck alone,
Sometimes I would lie to you when I didn't respond,
Sometimes you'd believe me, are you really that blonde?
I know I'm doin' your head in wit the word sometimes,
And you so probably used to me writing these rhymes,
Half of 'em bout you, the main woman I had in my life,
The woman I always thought that one day I'd call my wife,
Now you nothin' but a stranger, and strangers are danger,
The day we went our seperate ways, was surprisingly nothing major.

This ain't the life for me, I'm a Melbourne born player,
My ex best friend still doin' his thing, he's probably gettin' gayer,
And I don't wanna change the subject, so let's not get to that,
But you can't bring me to life anymore, the spark has gone flat,
It's funny how no other woman got this deep into my head though,
It's funny how every other woman gets treated like a hoe,
It's funny how I sit here and reminisce on the past,
It's funny how I when you went home I met other girls so fast,
I could sit here and go on, while I sing this song,
I could make it really long, and I know I wasn't wrong.

It was like an experiment we both wanted, we both knew the reason,
But now it's winter girl, you forgot it's cuddle season,
So I'ma go my way, and you go yours,
I wish you the best, I know you're better than them whores.
So hopefully you understand the message that I'm tryna convey,
I know there's nothin' between us, but I always got luv for Miss Thursday.