Diced Pineapples (My version)

1:50am, and I'm bored AF. Why the fuck not?

Here it goes anyway. It ain't finished tho, coz I'm fallin asleep as I write this so goodnight lol.


You ever loved someone, not just unconditionally,
To the point where you were the visionary.
You prioritised them, when you were just an option,
A small part of their heart, just a tiny portion.
But you felt you deserved more, just because they held more,
The difference between the love was like the rich and the poor.
You couldn't compare, coz the feelins weren't there,
Coz she was havin an affair, and she left me no air.
I could barely breathe, she took the life outta me,
Imagined taking her down the aisle, to pronounce us as 'we'.
I really don't know what more I can say,
Don't know if I can go on like this everyday,
No wonder every time she came over we'd skip foreplay,
Bitch I should've knocked you out like Cassius Clay!
Always in a rush, and no time to discuss,
If I ever see you, I'll be tempted to concuss...
Your sorry ass head, should've left you for dead
The pain you caused me, better left unsaid.

The girl crazy man, pussy was the best,
Picked her straight up when I passed my driving test.
I nearly lost my life, but I'm glad I learnt
The way I got hurt, I was severely burnt.
Shouted her to dinner, then I popped the question,
She'd rejected me twice, that I forgot to mention.
Third time lucky, and I know it sounds ridic-,
But I couldn't let her go, I loved the way we'd click.
She holds a place inside me now, but I want it gone,
Don't know where to start, so C's just movin' on.
Happiness is everything, baby welcome to the truth,
Y'all want hope in the future, then better put your hope in the youth.